21 and Over Only to Buy Wine.
Choose In-store Pickup To Order Wine Online.
We Do Not Ship Wine or Alcohol.
We do ship Everything Else!
Jean-François Ginglinger lost 95% of his fruit to downy mildew, which tore through Southern Alsace following a warm and wet Winter. A staunch idealist with no intuitive business savvy, Jean decided to work with the remaining 5% rather than beef up his production with purchased fruit. As such this is super limited stuff. Tense, citric, with a lot of fruit from Jean's Grand Cru sites.
Jean Ginglinger comes from a multi-generational family of winemakers located in the central Alsatian commune of Pfaffenheim. Since 1610, the Ginglingers have grown grapes, made wine, and tended the land with diligence and care. After leaning toward organic and biodynamic practices in the 1990's, Jean's father also began experimenting with natural vinification XO techniques and a more hands-off approach to his wines. Jean-Francois Ginglinger, the newest member of the family to take the reigns, has carried these same practices into his own winemaking. All grapes are organically and biodynamically farmed, hand-picked, and vinified with native yeasts in the cellar. They never add sulphur. These are energetic, bright and pure wines.
Denny & Katie
Your friendly neighborhood wine shop and tiny bar, focused on small production wines and conservas. Connect with us on Instagram for suggestions on your next bottle and to follow along in our downtown Lafayette wine journey.
Visit us to shop and hang in person or order online for quick and easy pick up.
210 EAST VERMILION STREET LAFAYETTE, LA 70501
Friday & Saturday
Closed Sunday & Monday